Tuesday 16 August 2011

Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Shampoo/Shower Gel/Bubble Bath



Yes that's right, it's a multi-tasking wonder! I personally use it for shower gel, but it's award -winning, super-thick and smells exactly like what it says on the tin.


Philosophy products are simply enchanting. My first experience with this brand is when my auntie Sharon (fellow Philosophy worshipper and the best gift-buyer ever) bought me a bottle of Philsophy Melon Daiquiri for my birthday several years ago. And I was hooked instantly. When I was younger though, the word 'expensive' meant 'worth millions' and when I was told that this shower gel given to me was expensive, I felt very special indeed, and was probably the making behind my uncontrollable lust for higher priced beauty products. 


Also, the fact it's award-winning. It's won awards. That means it's super-special.


Although I cannot really show you pictures of this product as a before and after, I can keep talking about it!

Things it says it is/does:

  • Rich, moisturising lather - It is very rich in texture, A small blob goes a long way!
  • Leaves your skin and hair ultra soft - I can't speak for the hair, but as for the skin, very true. Leaves your skin feeling as soft as feathers all day, and the smell doesn't wear off like most shower gels!
  • Feels like your birthday every day - Oh so true. Who doesn't want to smell fresh cinnamon in the morning when the days are getting more chilly and the shower needs to be a tad warmer?
These checkboxes below are from  the Sephora website. They're specific searches for items matched to these words, and Philosophy Cinnamon Buns came under these words! 




  • Scented(237) 

  • Foamy(226) 


  • Lightly Scented(91) 


  • Yummy(16)


  • Delicious(14) 


  • Creamy(10) 


  • Moisturizing(10)


  • Relaxing(4) 


  • Gentle(3)


  • Calming(2) 


  • Cinnamon(2) 


  • Comforting(2)


  • Decadent(2)


  • Deliciously Scented(2) 


  • Refreshing

  • (2)



      • I highly recommend checking out their full range of current season bath/body gel,
      • here.
        You can pick up a bottle also right now at Boots, for £14. But there are also Philosophy Hope products and the Pure/Amazing Grace range! Brilliant!

        Enjoy!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment