Thursday 16 June 2011

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm

As I admitted in my 'welcome' post, I'm a diagnosed lip balm monster. I'm so in love with them, I have ones for different needs for my lips. I have anything from tinted, to SPF care, to medicated to gorgeously scented. However, this may be one of the only (maybe THE only) lip balms that I have ever used up, then re-purchased.


It's not the cheapest of lip balms, but not the most expensive either. You can get it in Boots, or Holland and Barrett where I got it, for £3.60ish. (I'm a loyal customer to Boots, and Heaven knows I wanted dem loyalty pointz, but I wanted the honey variety first and Boots had just one...opened). 


However, if ever you were going to spend this amount of money on a lip balm, it is totally worth its salt. For those of you who like the smell of honey, you will adore this. It's very easy to apply, it's got just the right amount of thickness, it goes on clear, and it's not sticky! Also, in my opinion, the packaging is very appealing to me. It's always nice to take out a lip balm when you're with people, and for them to go 'Oooh what's that?'. It's (ironically) a hearty shade of honey, with little teeny bumblebees, just for that little extra 'buy me' factor. (Totally worked on me).


Things it says it is/does:

  • Moisturises/hydrates/nourishes - Definitely. Particularly in harsh weather conditions. I suffer badly in cold/windy weather, and this has served me well in recent nastiness. 
That's pretty much its promises to you, what more could you expect from a lipbalm?? (It could make you lose 10lbs from your legs, but that's irrelevant)

In short, this lip balm is brilliant. It lasts ages on your lips, smells and looks good enough to eat, and afterwards, your lips literally are asking to be kissed. No wonder Burts Bees is such a popular, trusted brand if even it's smallest products are producing miracles....

No comments:

Post a Comment