Thursday 16 June 2011

Hello!

...and welcome to my new blog! I know that there isn't a high demand for online updates about beauty and hair products, but I use so many, new and existing, that it would literally be criminal to not put them to use! I'm guilty for being a bit of a product-aholic, and admit that I'm not an extremely loyal user to a lot of the products I buy.


Most people liken me to a walking-chemist. And admit to owning over 20 unfinished lip balms. There's just so many lovely things to try out there, and it's a constant battle to find the perfect product for your skin and hair type (and so little time!). My skin/hair type is posted on my profile information, as you may wish to know what product ranges I usually aim at.


I'll write a new post for the first product I'll have a good bash at talking about, so I don't spoil the serenity of the gorgeous welcoming message :) Here's to hoping I stick to this blog better than I do with products!


Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment