Thursday 16 June 2011

Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer


Firstly, I have to say that I seriously have loved using this product over the past sort of 4 weeks. I saw an advert in a magazine a few weeks beforehand that Witch were bringing out this new range of cosmestic-y goodies for the likes of me to relish in. The range includes tinted moisturisers and a matte face powder, but the primer was the first thing my heart longed for.

Cost me about £6ish in boots, and you only need about a pea sized amount to cover your face, so it's well worth your hard earned pennies. The consistency is luscious. Really soft, and like most good primers, just glides on your face and leaves it feeling airbrushed (if there is such a feeling). The amazing twist to this product, is the fact, not only has it done what it said on the tin by clearing up my recent cluster of ugly spots on my chin, but it also has reduced the redness I get on my cheeks in the morning.

It also honestly does help your make-up stay in pristine condition all the live long day. The smells a bit odd, but that is most likely the nourishing witch hazel that zaps your zits. 

Things it says it is/does:
  • Fragrance free - this is true, it's not over-powered by medical/tangy scents that ruin a lot of products, but as I said, it does have it's own distinguished smell, but that's good! *thumbs up*
  • Oil free - Yay! 
  • Dermatologically tested - Double yay!
  • Prepares skin for foundation - Triple yay? I think so! Definitely helped my make-up glide on, and stay on. Usually I'd slap on some moisturiser to act as a primer (I still do, but I now don't need to use a spatula) but by about 2/3pm, the oil would be breaking through, like Houdini in a box. You could almost hear the oil cheering for freedom.
  • Protect your skin from the aggravation that make-up can cause, and create spots - Also true, as I said, my skin is so much more eye-friendly now. 
Definitely would recommend this to someone with oily skin that's affecting the life of make-up on their face throughout the day, and double recommend it to those who need a boost to rid of annoying spots.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment